Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Official Fabulous Find #1

Okay, this is exactly why I LOVE search engines when it comes to fulfilling my fashion fantasies. For instance, since I was a little girl I have loved train cases.  You know those rectangular (or round) mini suitcases that typically house a mirror,  a tray with a couple of sections and three or four elasticized pouches where you can safely store all things girlie.

A couple of days ago, during my daily visit to Etsy, I got it into my mind to go on the hunt for one.  Then suddenly in a flash of genius I thought,

I wonder if any were made in....

wait for it....

here it comes...

patent leather! 

With a stroke of the keys, the following thing of beauty popped in front of me from the fabulous Etsy Shop Catcontrare

I have to say...I am in Love.  This 1950s train case, done in brown patent leather, is perfect for a woman like me.  A women who loves her fashion, loves what's classic with a twist;  and even though she is not your typical girlie girl, likes a litte shine every now and then.


Official Fabulous Find #1


Brown Patent Leather Train Case from Catcontrare



Catcontrare hosts a multitude of one of a kind and vintage finds.  Check it out and don't forget to stop by CjsRedCloset to see what's new.  

Till next time!
CJ

2 comments:

  1. Before purchasing a life insurance policy, be sure to look into the quality of the company you're buying it from. play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all have benefits and negatives that will affect the way you pay for and use your insurance. play bazaar satta king
    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete